High torque, bipolar, 200 step/rev.
|5+ units:||$15.25 each|
|10+ units:||$14.50 each|
|50+ units:||$13.75 each|
|100+ units:||$13.00 each|
Excellent quality, high-torque "NEMA 17" bipolar stepper motor for all of your motion control needs. Features a 5 mm precision ground shaft with a machined flat. Useful for all kinds of robotics projects! For example, this is the same stepper motor used in the EggBot kit. Specs:
- Motor type: Bipolar stepper motor (4-lead)
- 1.8 degree step angle (200 steps per revolution)
- 5 mm output shaft, w/ machined flat
- 24 mm (0.95 inches) shaft length from screw face plate
- NEMA 17 form factor
- 31 mm (1.22 inches) mounting hole distance
- Mounting screw type: M3 with 3.5 mm min. thread depth
- 42 mm (1.65 inch) square body size
- Coil voltage 3.1 V
- Current 1 A per phase
- Winding resistance 3.1 ohms per phase
- Holding torque 1440 g*cm
- Leads are 30 cm (12 inches) long, tinned
- Wire colors: Red and Yellow for the first coil, green and brown (or gray) for the second coil.
- Datasheet (PDF)
You may also be interested in...