Assembled data logging shield
Backordered. Not currently available from the manufacturer.
Here's a handy Arduino shield: we've had a lot of people looking for a dedicated and well-designed data logging shield. Not only is it easy to assemble and customize, it also comes with great documentation and libraries. This is an 'assembled' version of this shield, with all the components pre-soldered. NOTE: You will only need to solder on either plain 0.1" headers (included) or stacking headers (not include) to attach to your 'duino. Please note that this item does not come with an Arduino (you'll need one to use with the shield), an SD card.or battery, however. The sheild now comes with all the components soldered on and tested but does not have headers installed. You'll need some basic soldering skills to put it together, but even if you don't have much experience you can get it done in under 15 minutes.
- SD card interface works with FAT16 or FAT32 formatted cards. 3.3v level shifter circuitry prevents damage to your SD card.
- Real time clock (RTC) keeps the time going even when the Arduino is unplugged. The battery backup lasts for years.
- Included libraries and example code for both SD and RTC mean you can get going quickly
- Prototyping area for soldering connectors, circuitry or sensors.
- Onboard 3.3v regulator is both a reliable reference voltage and also reliably runs SD cards that require a lot of power to run
- Works with Arduino UNO, Duemilanove, Diecimila, Leonardo or ADK/Mega R3 or higher. ADK/Mega R2 or lower are not supported.
- Dimensions (assembled): 70mm x 53mm x 17mm (2.7in x 2.in x 0.65in)
- SD Card protrudes by 10mm (0.4in) when inserted.
- Weight: 22g / 0.8oz
You may also be interested in...
Home > Products > Arduino Ecosystem Kits and Accessories Home > Products > Adafruit Products