High torque, bipolar, 200 step/rev.
Backorder: expected to ship in 2-3 weeks.
|5+ units:||$15.25 each|
|10+ units:||$14.50 each|
|50+ units:||$13.75 each|
|100+ units:||$13.00 each|
Excellent quality, high-torque "NEMA 17" bipolar stepper motor for all of your motion control needs. Features a 5 mm precision ground shaft with a machined flat. Wiring harness included, various wire lengths available. Useful for all kinds of robotics projects! For example, this is the same stepper motor used in the EggBot kit and AxiDraw. Specs:
- Motor type: Bipolar stepper motor (4-wire)
- 1.8 degree step angle (200 steps per revolution)
- 5 mm output shaft, w/ machined flat
- 24 mm (0.95 inches) shaft length from screw face plate
- NEMA 17 form factor
- 31 mm (1.22 inches) mounting hole distance
- Mounting screw type: M3 with 3.5 mm min. thread depth
- 42 mm (1.65 inch) square body size
- Coil voltage 3.1 V
- Current 1 A per phase
- Winding resistance 3.1 ohms per phase
- Holding torque 1440 g*cm
- Leads are tinned, wrapped in heat shrink tubing (black or gray)
- Wire colors: Red and Yellow for the first coil, green and gray for the second coil.
- Datasheet (PDF)
You may also be interested in...