High torque, bipolar, 200 step/rev.
Discontinued. Please see current version.
Excellent quality, high-torque "NEMA 17" bipolar stepper motor for all of your motion control needs. Features a 5 mm precision ground shaft with a machined flat.Extra long wire leads let you place it further away from your controller board. Useful for all kinds of robotics projects! For example, this is the same stepper motor used in the AxiDraw kit. Specs:
- Motor type: Bipolar stepper motor (4-lead)
- 1.8 degree step angle (200 steps per revolution)
- 5 mm output shaft, w/ machined flat
- 24 mm (0.95 inches) shaft length from screw face plate
- NEMA 17 form factor
- 31 mm (1.22 inches) mounting hole distance
- Mounting screw type: M3 with 3.5 mm min. thread depth
- 42 mm (1.65 inch) square body size
- Coil voltage 3.1 V
- Current 1 A per phase
- Winding resistance 3.1 ohms per phase
- Holding torque 1440 g*cm
- Leads are 60 cm (24 inches) long, tinned, wrapped in black spiral wrap
- Wire colors: Red and Yellow for the first coil, green and brown (or gray) for the second coil.
- Datasheet (PDF)
You may also be interested in...