The SpikenzieLabs Calculator Kit is another one of a kind, 100% original SpikenzieLabs kit!
Once assembled, this kit not only has the modern laser cut acrylic "wow", but a little bit of a throwback to the days before pocket calculators had LCD displays. Six "old school" seven segment LED modules set in true SpikenzieLabs fashion.
Once the PCB is soldered, and the laser cut acrylic case is assembled, you will notice the buttons have an awesome click when pressed. A fully functional six digit calculator that is as useful as it is attention grabbing. Every maker should have one on their desks!
Put away that smartphone, it's time to use a real calculator again!
- Add, subtract, multiply & divide
- Easy through hole soldering
- No computer is required, the Calculator Kit comes pre-programmed
- It is easily modified using the Arduino IDE
- Six bright red 7 segment LED modules
- Powered by a single CR2032 battery
- Automatic sleep
- Extra long battery life
- Layered laser cut acrylic case
Also featuring another industry first by SpikenzieLabs:
- Seventeen reverse laser raster floating captive button tops
Tools and supplies required:
- Soldering iron
- Masking tape
- 3/32" Hex driver*
*If you need a 3/32" hex wrench, you can pick one up at the bottom of our Garage Sale page.
Home > Products > Soldering Kits